The Hybrid FMA Gym (EA Doce Pares/Yaw-Yan ArDigma UK) is outside of the Congestion Charge (CC) Zone.
Bakerloo (brown line)
London Overground (orange line)
1. Upon exiting Willesden Junction station, follow the sign which says "To Hythe Road (via footbridge)".
2. At the footbridge, go up the stairs and cross the white footbridge. (You might see a couple of train spotters hanging about.)
3. After the footbridge, you will find yourself walking on an alley way (recycling center to your left, and greenery on your right).
4. At the end of the alley way, turn right.
5. After a couple of paces, turn right again. You will see a sign saying "Gateway Trading Estate". You are now on Hythe Road.
6. Walk to the end of Hythe Road. You will see some Car Giant parking lot to your left and a "Bicafe" cafe to your right. When you see a turning, turn left and walk straight on.
7. You will see a building in front of you with a big red number "1". You have arrived!
220 (Scrubs Lane stop)
266 (Willesden Junction Stop)
18 (Willesden Junction Stop)
Willesden Junction (Bakerloo Line)
White City (Central Line)
Wood Lane (Hammersmith and CIty, and Circle Lines)
Cross the road and take the 220 bus towards Harlesden. Get off at the 6th stop near Hythe Road and walk towards Car Giant.